Monday 5 November 2012

Sparkly Nails!

PS. Please ignore my hideous cuticles.
I've finally found a way I like to wear Models Own Disco Heaven. I bought this polish back in May and I've tried it in so many combinations and just haven't loved it. What with it being Halloween, firework night and almost a little bit festive, I decided to pair it with black. I thought that was seasonally appropriate! I used Barry M Black, which is basically just black. I really like Barry M nail varnish; they are SO affordable and I really don't think that is reflected in the formulation. I only had to use a regular two coats before this was completely opaque. 

Annoyingly, the sheer sparkliness of this combo just doesn't show up pictures! It looks the best under the spotlights in my bathroom, but even then it just doesn't do it justice. I even thought about making a tiny video clip of me waving my fingernails around, but I came to my senses and realised that would be totally ridiculous. 

The Models Own glitter wears so well too, I've had this on for about five days now and there's not a single chip. I've also seriously reawakened my love for sparkly nails. It's so perfect for this festive time of year and I can see myself rocking many a sparkly fingernail in the run up to Christmas and New Year!

Any recommendations for lovely sparkle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.