Friday 1 June 2012

My Current Beauty Wishlist; June!

There are so many products I'm coveting at the moment, and I've managed to convince myself that I absolutely need them! Although some I actually do need; what's a girl to do with no make-up remover?!

Kiehl's Creme de Corps 500ml - £44; Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - £4.99; Origins Super Spot Remover - £12; Lancome Bi-facil - £21; Malin+Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream - £27; Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum 30ml - £26.10; YSL Volum Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara - £23.
I'm seriously in the market for a new body moisturiser. I usually use The Sanctuary, but I just fancy a bit of variety at the moment! It's not going to freak my arms or legs out if I change product, so why not?! I used to use the Kiehl's Acai berry serum and loved it, so definitely want to branch out and try this.

OK. So the Bourjois pot of wonder. I cannot for the life of me find this anywhere! I don't want it badly enough to order it online, but I may find myself near a larger Boots store this weekend, so may sniff it out!

This Origins Spot Remover sounds too good to miss. Spot remover?! Why was this not invented when I was in Year 10? Could have solved all my teenage angst-y problems!

I got given a sample of Bi-facil when I bought my Lancome Visionnaire serum and loved it. Definitely purchasing a full size when the sample runs out. It is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I have a crazy paranoia that I'm going to rub my eyes too much and have wrinkles in the morning, but this removes all my eye makeup with just a few gentle swipes.

I would love to know if anyone has used this Malin+Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream. I suffer really badly from ingrown hairs all over my legs and have hyped this up in my head to be the miracle cure! I'm definitely going to be trying this come payday. 

I tried the Caudalie serum when I received it in my Glossybox and love to use it in the morning. Visionnaire is much thicker and richer, so is better at night. It really hydrates my face and leaves it super smooth!

And last but not least, YSL Volum Effet Faux Cils. This is more of a shopping list than a wishlist actually - mine has recently dried up beyond use, so I need a replacement, STAT! This weekend poor eyelashes, I promise.

Has anyone used any of these products? I'd love to hear what you think! Any other recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.