Sunday 23 September 2012

The Sunday Night Pamper Sesh!


So, it's Sunday night. Back to eleven hour days tomorrow! Sunday nights just feel perfect for pampering; a nice face mask followed by a glass of wine and Downton Abbey is just unbeatable. I've had flu followed by a really bad cold this week, so I feel more in need of it than ever.

I started with a hair mask. Now, I'm pretty new to the world of hair masks. This James Brown one is the first I've ever tried and I won't lie, I mostly bought it for the smell. Not that I can smell it at the moment with my cold, but I know its there. I honestly notice a difference when I use this. My hair feels so much lighter and softer after using this, even after a couple of washes. I just need to get myself into using it weekly and stop being lazy! I was worried that I would notice my hair getting greasier quickly when I use this, but there's absolutely nothing of the sort. It's so lovely. After washing my hair I use Moroccanoil, but I always use that, so it technically doesn't deserve to be in this post...

At the same time, I whack on a face mask. I love Mask of Magnaminty, it just sets my skin back to normal again, it's like a magic face-yuk eraser! My skin feels particularly gross at the moment from blowing my nose all the time and just generally dry from the change in weather, so this was definitely needed. It's my magic cure-all and Sunday nights wouldn't be the same without it.

As soon as I hop out of the shower I slather on a small bucketful of Biotherm anti-drying body milk. I swear this stuff is the best body moisturiser I've ever used. It feels very sheer to apply and soaks in really easily, but at the same time it is incredibly moisturising. It smells delightfully fresh and light too.

This is the gross bit, so I'm going to gloss over it quickly! Foot scrub and moisturiser! I hardly ever take the time to scrub my feet; it's that extra step in the shower that I can just never be bothered to do. It's awkward, you end up hopping around on one leg and invariably slip over. But I'm always really glad when I do manage to do it. I then rub in some of the Sanctuary foot moisturiser and pop on some moisture socks (sexy) until the next morning. Et voila, smooth tootsies!

Happy Sunday Pamper Sesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.