Friday 19 April 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover

Origins, £13
I staved off buying this bad boy for SO long. Surely the most blogged about, tiniest little spot treatment there ever was. I don't live anywhere near an Origins counter and I can't imagine I would ever have made an order specifically for this, but I ended up picking it up on a whim in Exeter a few weeks back. 

I threw it in my handbag and because it's so teeny tiny, I actually forgot that I'd even bought it for three or four days. The boyf was the first to roadtest it, (he's into skincare in a big way, dontcha know) and he loved it. He has exceptionally good skin, but when he gets a spot he gets it big and bad. I was absolutely amazed in the morning at how much the spot had diminished. Miracle worker!

Truthfully, I don't use this that often. My skin has calmed down as I've got older and I very rarely get spots now. That said, this is my saving grace around that time of the month. As soon as I start to feel the emergence of one of those really special, shiny, under-the-skin spots, I dab a little bit of this on and let it work it's magic. I'm not sure if everyone gets this, but it does sting a little bit when I first apply it. You really don't need to use much either; I did get carried away the first few times and ended up with an attractive surplus of gloop on my face. 

When I wake up in the morning, the little blighter is practically gone. Call me crazy, but these days I almost look forward to getting a spot just so I can put this to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.