Saturday 13 April 2013

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

 
This has to be the most superfluous beauty item I own. Who on earth decided that we might need a separate mascara to use on the lashes below our eyes to the ones we use above our eyes? I have no idea, but I'm mighty glad they did. I have exceptionally sparse lower lashes. Nothing wrong up top, but it seems that I didn't stay in the cooker long enough when it comes to bottom lashes. 

I've tried to use normal mascaras on both sets of lashes but find that it just looks SO bizarre on me, doll-like. And not in a good way. My eyes look too big and the scattering of lashes look, well, balding. My lovely boyfriend bought me this for my birthday (I know, applaud) and I am so glad he did. It's only £11, but I don't think I would ever have bought this for myself, it's just seemed to necessary.

Yet, it's not. The brush is teeny tiny, which is what makes this product so great. Because it matches my teeny tiny eyelashes, it makes it really easy to apply. No mascara halfway down my face, and no weird black crumbly dust halfway through the day. In short, it allows me to wear mascara like most normal people do. Not something I expected to love, but I absolutely do and can't foresee it ever not having a home in my makeup bag.

Now, how long before my boyfriend finally relents and lets me try it on his amazing eyelashes?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.