Sunday 19 August 2012

A sale bargain and a sneaky OOTD...

I saw this dress weeks and weeks ago in Warehouse and snapped these pictures when I tried it on. It's totally weird, but I hate coming out of the fitting room to show whoever I'm with what things look like - there are too many people looking, the lights are unforgiving, I don't have the right shoes on - basically a multitude of things are just. not. right. So I always take a few snaps for a second opinion.

The dress was initially £75 and I really could not justify paying that, it was just a little too out of my price range for another dress that I probably didn't need. But oh, did I want it. I absolutely LOVE this dress, it's a grown-up floral pattern that doesn't make me look like a ten year old and it is the most classic, beautiful fit. I just think it's the most classy thing I've ever laid eyes on! When I imagine how I want to look, this is the dress I see. So you can imagine my utter glee when I saw it in the sale yesterday; there was only one left and as I approached everything went into slow motion, as I turned the tag around to reveal my size! Wahoo!

As my Mother says, 'fart-arsing around'
It was £35 in the sale, but I got my sister to buy it for me with her student discount, 20% at the moment, so it was only £28! I think it was most definitely meant to be.

I wore it today in the absolute blistering heat for a very sophisticated trip to a posh garden centre (is there such a thing?!) with my boyfriend. I will admit it was absolutely too hot for a dress of this fit and fabric and I swiftly changed when I got home. 

I think I might make a thing of these outfit posts and maybe I'll graduate to proper photos in my garden or something one day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.