Monday 13 August 2012

Real Techniques Blusher Brush

There are a zillion posts on this already, but I love it so much I wanted to do a post on it anyway. I picked this up in Boots yesterday with my hard saved Boots points, which felt so good! Although it took SO long to collect them and now they're all gone! Just like that. Better get saving again!
Real Techniques Blusher Brush - Boots, £9.99.

 Now, this is coming from the biggest makeup brush cynic around. I just never understood why people would put makeup on with brushes when they had perfectly good fingers that did exactly the same job? It just seemed completely superfluous to me. I completely take it all back! I purchased the Real Techniques Core Collection after reading and hearing so much about the brushes and I will never look back.

I noticed the difference the first time I used the brushes; my foundation looked flawless and everything just looked generally better applied. I also noticed that my makeup stayed on for so much longer. Pre-brush, my makeup would have all but disappeared by lunchtime, but applying my makeup with the buffing brush was so much better; I now get home from work and my makeup still looks fresh(ish) and dewy! If you keep on top of washing your brushes too, then it's far more hygienic than rubbing your fingers all over your face. I can honestly I've noticed an improvement in breakouts since I started using makeup brushes.


I absolutely LOVE this brush. All of them in fact. It's so soft and makes my blusher look super natural. Who knew that a decent brush could make makeup look that much better?! I do think these brushes are rather on the pricey side, but so worth it. And if looked after properly, I can't see myself needing to buy anymore for quite a while!



1 comment:

  1. I bought the blush brush with my Boots points earlier in the year. I really love the Real Techniques brushes.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.