Thursday 5 July 2012

My Current Beauty Wishlist: July!

I'm going to make this a regular post, because it seems that every month comes a host of different beauty products that I want to try! I'm going to do a post later in the week with some mini reviews of the things I purchased from last month's wishlist, so look out for that. But for now, July!

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation - Debenhams, £28; Seche Vite Fastdry Top Coat - feelunique.com, £9.85; Nars Laguna - £25; Essie Fiji - Boots, £7.99; Real Techniques Blush Brush - Boots, £9.99; Nars Blush Duo, Albatross and Orgasm, £29; Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Boots, £10.29.

Are you sensing a theme here? Everything looks decidedly pink. This definitely wasn't intentional, but I do like a good theme.

I think the YSL Touche Eclat foundation is probably at the top of everyone's wishlist this month. As soon as I heard it was in the making I knew that I would buy it, probably on the day it launched. I'm a staunch user of Touche Eclat under-eye concealer, so I absolutely cannot wait to get using this! I'm planning to pop in one day this week to ask for a little sample pot. I want to wear it for a few days to make sure I'm definitely getting the right colour.

I've read so much about Seche Vite, I really just need to try it for myself. I'm an impatient nail painter, so if this really does make them dry faster, I'm there! Essie Fiji looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm a big fan of the neutral fingernail, but for the summer I fancy something a bit more than nude. I love that it's baby pink, but isn't horrendously tacky.

There's quite a bit of Nars this month. I must confess, I own absolutely no Nars at all. And I think it's time. I've wanted Nars Laguna for ages and Orgasm is such a talked about blush, that I definitely want to try it. My friend Arwen then recommended Albatross to me, and oh my, I love the sound of it. I think it's brilliant that Nars do these blush duos, it saves a bit of money! There's no way I'll be getting either of these this month, and definitely not at the same time; that would be SO much money! They'll be on the longterm wishlist I think.

I really need a blush brush. I'm using some shabby thing I've had since I was about 16, pretty sure it might have come free with a magazine. I've only recently realised how much better makeup looks when it's properly applied. I know, heathen! I absolutely love the Real Techniques buffing brush and the contouring brush, so I'm going to go for their blush brush too!


And finally, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. I really want to be able to wear dresses and heels this summer and not feel horribly self conscious. I'm going to give this a try and see if it covers up any of the marks on my legs! If it does, I might buy shares in Sally Hansen and would urge you all to do the same.

What are you lusting over this month? :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love Nars laguna and their blushes. The real techniques blush brush is lovely too. I got a sample of the YSL foundation yesterday but the lady matched me wrong so I am going to go to another counter.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's so annoying! I went to the my closest counter and the lady who worked there was on holiday. Bad timing.. I live in a small town so there's only one YSL lady, and no one else could do it. I'm going to try again tomorrow!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.