Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Holy moly. I've found my miracle cure! My skin has been going a little crazy lately; I think I've been switching around too many skincare products. Disappointingly too, I think my skin might disagree with my new YSL Touche Eclat foundation. It seems to make my skin really oily and has made me break out quite badly over the last few days. I'm going to persevere and see if it's just using something different after SO long with the same foundation that's done it but, either way, my skin has become a LOT oilier in the past few days and I have more than a few angry, red blighters on my face!


Enter Mask of Magnaminty! I initially bought this for my sister, but a couple of weeks back when she wasn't looking I sneakily plastered a layer over my face. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever used a face mask I like this much. I love, love, love it. It balances my skin out so well; I put it on last night when my little spotty friends were really angry, and this morning they are practically gone. They're totally dried up now and can barely even be seen. My face feels really deeply cleansed after washing it off and so plumped up. (In a non-fat way, obviously.) In my head, this is a miracle start-again magic potion; my face is a totally clean slate again the day after using it, it just brings everything back to where it should be.



The mask claims to "fight eruptions", and that is exactly what it does; the spot above my eyebrow last night could only be described as an eruption. Today? Almost gone. The mask is incredibly cooling and soothing too. Last night, the hottest night's sleep of my life I swear, was the optimum time to use this mask. I was all hot and bothered and this cooled my face down a treat. Rinsing it off with cool water felt incredible too. Polished off with a refrigerated gel eye mask and it was heavenly.

4 comments:

  1. I have been switching between many different foundations and other skincare bits recently and my skin has been freaking out too. I think I should to stick to what I know works but I always want to try new things.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the exact same problem. I need to find a routine that works for me and stick to it.. I fear this could be expensive!
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post and blog! I'll definitely be following :)x

    http://teacuptoast.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so nice to hear :-)
      Going to have a long read of your blog now, I LOVE your outfit posts!
      Steph
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.