Monday 9 July 2012

Neom hand cream free with Harper's Bazaar!

I'm a sucker for a hand cream. As I have mentioned countless times before, I despise having dry hands! The sort of dry skin where your hands catch on certain fabrics? My actual nightmare. So when I saw that Harper's Bazaar magazine were giving away a free Neom hand cream in their August issue, I snapped one straight up. I love reading Harper's Bazaar anyway so it was no great hardship.

I've read and heard so much about Neom recently, it's definitely doing the blog circuit. Their Happiness candle is definitely on my lust list! I've never tried any Neom products before so was super excited to give this a go.


I didn't actually realise there were two options until after I'd purchased this. I think I would have preferred to have picked up the Moroccan Rose alternative, because I'm not honestly loving the cedarwoody scent to this. The hand cream itself though is lovely. It's instantly hydrating, which I love, and isn't at all greasy. Some hand creams tend to just sit on the surface and rub off on everything before they've had a chance to work, but this one gets on in there and does what it came here to do. It's actually a fairly generous sized sample too - I thought it would have a tiny amount of product in, but it's full to the brim. To the point where I managed to use about five times too much the first time I used it! 

If I liked the scent of this it would absolutely be my new favourite hand cream, but I'll be totally honest, it makes me feel a bit queasy! I just love the smell of The Sanctuary hand cream too much. It definitely has a luxurious scent to it, but it would seem that my immature nostrils just aren't ready for that yet!

I'd definitely recommend picking up Harper's Bazaar this month, but go for the Moroccan Rose if you can!

1 comment:

  1. I picked this up in the Moroccan Rose scent the other day but I haven't tried it yet.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Every single comment makes me have excited tummy butterflies.